Belfast, Northern Ireland
Ulster Garden Villages
Design & Build
Victoria Square is a high-end, prestigious Belfast City Centre shopping mall & residential complex. Situated within a high value commercial area it has neighbouring businesses, residential properties & major roads infrastructure.
Victoria Square was successfully delivered to a high standard under an NEC Contract, without disruption to local function, on time & budget Complexities.
We were appointed in our capacity as Main Contractor to deliver the following refurbishment and upgrade works:
- Facade repairs necessitating erection of fan scaffolding to the face of the building.
- Replacement of insulation, waterproofing and repairs to the supporting structure
- Sourcing, selection, design, co-ordination & precision installation of all work elements
- Mechanical & Electrical Works
- Internal repairs – decanting of tenants, boiler replacement, plastering, repainting, minor structural alteration & complete fit-out. Delivery was done on a fast-tracked program, facilitating complete decanting and renovation, clean up & tenant re-entry of apartments within a fortnight. Each week we took a block of 4 apartments for turnaround.